Menu

Hey! Did we know that Ree has a Food Network show?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Ree from the old boards, and I am glad for her. Her family is hard working and putting her down because she has money stinks of jealousy.

If I were that busy, I'd hire help, too.

as far as only showing the happy/glossy side...I think that is something all mom bloggers struggle with. Yeah, I could spend a few days detailing the last big blow-out between dh and I what would it look like?

1. a crazy rant by a crazy/depressed neurotic woman. Depression runs in my family and my mom is narcissistic...so when things are bad I spiral into self loathing/weeping/drama queen. *does anyone really read blogs to watch someone implode before their eyes???

2. It's not fair. The blog is my point of view, but my life involves other people's stories. If I detail why I am pissed at dh, it is all one sided and not very fair.

3. fall-out. I am watching a spectacular divorce in my family. It has prompted dh and I to discuss/face our beliefs on Christians and divorce, abuse, stereotypes of husband vs. wife abuse... I'd love to blog my thoughts, but it is not my story, and the fallout in a family that never gossips would be huge. huge.

so, yes, you will find the nice and mostly happy at my blog. Sometimes I share the mildly annoyed. I don't think Ree is fake by posting the happy, she is being fair and private.

I'm really happy for her. I think people who set up blogs and spend all their time stalking another blog to have fodder for their anti-blog are unbalanced in their minds.

go Ree!

Edited by Hen Jen
grammar

• 1 month later...