Menu

Post-Grad Graphics Design for me

Jamee

Hi! I wasn't sure where to put this but figured here was better than anywhere. I already have a degree, but am looking to do something with graphic design--basically learn more and get some sort of certification. Can you get another bachelor's degree after you've already graduated? Does anyone know if such a program exists online? (I don't live in the US) Any advice or suggestions? I'm an avid photographe and photoshop user. Learned In Design quickly last year to do the school's yearbook. I guess what I want is the credential and knowledge to make myself more legit. All I've done so far is self-taught, but I know I have SOOOO much more to learn.

Dh is a graphic designer. He got an art degree that didn't have graphic design training. He trained himself by looking at design books. There are computer tutorials for all of the software, so you should be able to figure it out. What is more important is your artistic sense. A lot of designers he works with have degrees in something else. Also, the technical college here has a few classes in java, photoshop, etc.