Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

Okay, I'll have to read the book now. I thought the Dad to the 99 Dalmations was Roger Dearly. Now I'm confused. Just give me a few weeks and I'll get to the book. (Finish "Little House on the Prairie", listen to "The Cricket in Times Square", and then read "The School Mouse")

Roger Dearly is a human. Just saying. . .

Clue: A town in Connecticut (made famous by an early Julie Roberts movie - mmm pizza) and followed by my birthstone. Wait did you know I was born in February?

Clue: A town in Connecticut (made famous by an early Julie Roberts movie - mmm pizza) and followed by my birthstone. Wait did you know I was born in February?

Mysticamethyst stole the cookies.

New clue: She must have left the wolves and gone to an ancient Greek city.

Clue: Mark Anthony's daughter. (as in Cleopatra's Mark not Jennifer Lopez's).

Antonia stole the cookies. Did you know that he had a couple of daughters and named them both Antonia? How confusing!

New clue: She has a line of snack cakes, cookies and other pastries, including Swiss Cake Rolls.

Clue: Squeezed between a Buckeye and a Garden no wonder she's shorten her name. If you was a star, she could have combined her name with Brad Pitt or Ben Afflect.

Clue: Squeezed between a Buckeye and a Garden no wonder she's shorten her name. If you was a star, she could have combined her name with Brad Pitt or Ben Afflect.

Jen in PA stole the cookies.

Clue: Haskell was always trouble. . .

Blue Hen pecked up those cookies.

New Clue: Java, Daily Grind, Go Juice, Battery Acid. . .

Someone here is a little desperate for some coffee. :)

Go get a drink and come back and give us a clue about who took those cookies. :p

(Just making fun since I can't find who took the cookies)

Someone here is a little desperate for some coffee. :)

Go get a drink and come back and give us a clue about who took those cookies. :p

(Just making fun since I can't find who took the cookies)

:lol: Actually I hate coffee! :lol: But you're on the right track. What is another coffee nickname? (extra bonus hint: it includes one of the names of the Hardy boys)