Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't easy. First, I googled and found out that "golden bear" meant Stanford. Then I did a search on "Standford" on the general board and found a thread where they were cheering on the Bears. I clicked on a few of the Stanford supporters and found dangermom.

Uh, Golden Bear Most certainly does not mean Stanford!!!

It is CALIFORNIA!!!

Go Bears!!!

Why I oughta! :D

Bill

It is CALIFORNIA!!!

Go Bears!!!

Bill

Which is why, after I struck out on Pooh Bear, I search for CA in names and struck out there too. (I forgot to put down this part of my search.) Then I googled some more and came up with Stanford!

Isn't anyone going to take a crack at my current clue?

Clue - She sells sea shells at the seashore.

Which is why, after I struck out on Pooh Bear, I search for CA in names and struck out there too. (I forgot to put down this part of my search.) Then I googled some more and came up with Stanford!

Isn't anyone going to take a crack at my current clue?

Clue - She sells sea shells at the seashore.

I've tried! I'm stumped.:blush:

It is CALIFORNIA!!!

Go Bears!!!

Bill

So I am afraid that this is where my general ignorance is going to shine through, Bill. I hope you will still talk to me. :tongue_smilie:

This affectionate poster must love an imbecilicly (!) controversial movie with the initials ND and stole 45 cookies.

Is this clue too hard?

I caught this cookie thief with 45 cookies in the jar and then passed them on to someone who really doesn't need them being that she has some of the best eye candy on the board in her avatar.

ETA: I was viewing in hybrid mode and got to the section where NC put them in Amy's messages but she did not put notice that they had been found so I thought that was the final resting place of the cookies at that point. I have since changed to linear mode and can see that we are at almost double that amount of cookies. Unfortunately, I already moved the cookies to a new location so if you find 46 cookies somewhere they are not the cookies that are currently in play.

Edited by KidsHappen

I caught this cookie thief with 45 cookies in the jar and then passed them on to someone who really doesn't need them being that she has some of the best eye candy on the board in her avatar.

Aw, man, when I saw you post that I thought it was going to be Emerkaza :D

So here's the thing. I looked at a couple of these last few profiles for the cookie thief and had no access to their visitor page, I am guessing b/c I am not their 'friend'. Is that the case? It can make this game a tad difficult. :D

Better make more friends :D

Bill

So here's the thing. I looked at a couple of these last few profiles for the cookie thief and had no access to their visitor page, I am guessing b/c I am not their 'friend'. Is that the case? It can make this game a tad difficult. :D

That shouldn't be the case. I'm not friends with everyone who's been a thief (I guess I choose my friends wisely;)) and I can still see their visitor page. Having said that, some people don't have visitor pages so they are exempt from thievery.

Mama Lynx stole 81 cookies :)

CLUE FOR 82: I'm counting on you 2 find the thief who stole 82 cookies.

Abacus2 stole 82 cookies, but someone else stole 83. BRB

Clue: disregard the previous clue (I got ahead of myself). Let's try again: Hopefully she will reach equilibrium soon.

Edited by CynthiaOK

Abacus2 stole 82 cookies, but someone else stole 83. BRB

Clue: disregard the previous clue (I got ahead of myself). Let's try again: Hopefully she will reach equilibrium soon.

Additional Clue: Her semipermeable membrane facilitates the activity that leads to equilibrium.