Menu

Oh no! I thought she was getting better! I really thought that the last post I said... was that she was better. Did I miss some serious posts? I am SOOOOO sorry for her family! ;(

I was under this impression as well!

Edited by Liz CA

Oh no! I thought she was getting better! I really thought that the last post I said... was that she was better. Did I miss some serious posts? I am SOOOOO sorry for her family! ;(

I was under the impression!

That update had been that she had been able to open her eyes and respond a bit to her family. So it was a slightly better day for her but unfortunately her body was still so tired from all the infections and cancer. Molly was very special to me. I am so sad at this news.

Molly was a treasured friend. Words cannot express how very much I will miss her beautiful smile and understanding way. She was always thinking of others. She fought this battle with admirable faith. Even through all the suffering, she trusted in her Lord. I have no doubt that she is now hearing, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." Scripture says that, "in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." I'm just so thankful that she is not sick anymore. She will never know pain or sadness again. She is full of joy and has seen Him face to face.

Molly was always thinking of others. On the way home from her last chemo, she called to check on *me.*( I had been in the ED the night before.) But, that was Molly...even in the midst of all she was going through, she called to check on me. Friends like that are few and far between.

Her family is absolutely precious. She was a wonderful mom. Her husband was so devoted to her...it was beautiful to watch. She was such a devoted mom. Her children have such sweet spirits...they were all such a blessing to her as she went through chemo, etc. They helped her in countless ways. She and her dh have done a fantastic job as parents.

Katie, know that we will all continue to lift you and your family in prayer. God will be your strength in the days to come. I am here for you if you need *anything*!

Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of being able to say that I was Molly's friend.

Molly was a treasured friend. Words cannot express how very much I will miss her beautiful smile and understanding way. She was always thinking of others. She fought this battle with admirable faith. Even through all the suffering, she trusted in her Lord. I have no doubt that she is now hearing, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." Scripture says that, "in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." I'm just so thankful that she is not sick anymore. She will never know pain or sadness again. She is full of joy and has seen Him face to face.

Molly was always thinking of others. On the way home from her last chemo, she called to check on *me.*( I had been in the ED the night before.) But, that was Molly...even in the midst of all she was going through, she called to check on me. Friends like that are few and far between.

Her family is absolutely precious. She was a wonderful mom. Her husband was so devoted to her...it was beautiful to watch. She was such a devoted mom. Her children have such sweet spirits...they were all such a blessing to her as she went through chemo, etc. They helped her in countless ways. She and her dh have done a fantastic job as parents.

Katie, know that we will all continue to lift you and your family in prayer. God will be your strength in the days to come. I am here for you if you need *anything*!

Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of being able to say that I was Molly's friend.

What a beautiful tribute to your friend, Becky. I will continue to pray for Molly's family and all loved ones as they go through this difficult time.

Molly was so precious to me. When I read Katie's update last night, I sat for a good while with my hand over my mouth in shock. I knew she was sick, but I never imagined she would pass away - not like this...not after all she has come through. I know the Lord used her in a mighty way while she was here with us - she touch me more than she will ever know during her fight. Many times I talked with her through pms and thanked her for being such an inspiration. This will not be the same place without her and I feel such a sense of loss and grief right now, I don't even have words for it all.

To Molly's family: she was loved so much and touched so many lives. I know she is at peace in the arms of Jesus now. I see her in my mind sitting at the feet of Jesus - rejoicing in his peace and her complete healing. No more sorrow - no more pain. God be with you all in the coming weeks and may He bring to you peace that passes all understanding. You were so blessed to have a mother so firm in her faith. I know she passed that on to all of her children as well. May she rest in peace.:grouphug: