Menu

Home perm kits...

Hi everyone! I've been out of it for a while. My Mom has been very ill and I'm in Seattle taking care of her. She's doing better. And DH is doing great, BTW!

My mom (she is 81) wants me to give her a home perm. I haven't done one of these in years. I don't know if you can even buy them in stores anymore! Not that I've been looking, but are they available in drugstores? Any brand you would recommend? I went onto the Sally Beauty Supply website and it's all Greek to me... there is even a bit of an implication that they are only available for purchase for licensed stylists. Has there been some sort of a law change?

TIA!!!

And I have missed you guys. Man I feel behind the 8 Ball. Need to get going on curriculum purchasing for the Fall because we are bringing PDG home for second grade!!!! :party:

I am so sorry to hear about your mom -- I've been wondering where you were.:confused: Last week we looked at a property on V V D (the renovation that's been on the market for awhile) but they got a contract on it that night.

Cannot help with the perm stuff -- I guess she doesn't want to go to a salon?

Let me know when you are back in town. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: and prayers for your mom.