Menu

It's snowing again!

We are getting real sick of the snow!:eek: We live in Iowa and it's getting old quick. I can't wait for spring! And it's so bitter cold!! Looks like we are getting another round tomorrow night.

I lived in S.C. for awhile as a kid and I remember the other kids going nuts when it snowed. I thought that was so funny that they got so excited about a trace of snow.:D

We are supposed to get 2-4 inches today. If that is indeed the case, we will have had more snow in 1 week than we have had in an entire winter since we moved here in 2004. After one day of kids coming in with soaking wet clothes and having to run the drier all day to keep the kids in warm outdoor gear, I am pretty well sick of snow. Good thing we don't live in CT anymore. :p

Oh! Oh! ENVY!!! (Where's the envy smilie?!?!?) We're supposed to get some sometime this weekend, and I hope we do. It's funny to come from the deserts of New Mexico, where we had far more snow every year than we get here in three years. *sigh* C'mon, snow!!!