Menu

website subscription and password worksheet?

Hunter

Please help. I keep getting infected with spyware and all sorts of other nasty things. I need to start keeping my computer ready to wipe at all times. I need to learn to save everything to a thumb drive or write it down in a binder.

I started a scrap page of user IDs and passwords today, but a printable worksheet would be heavenly.

I just recently lost all my links in firefox when an "add on" crashed it and took over my netbook, which is now unusable and full of ebooks and all sorts of stuff I cannot get off of it :-(

And my iPad has been safe, but it's got something now :-( Not a bad something, but popups. So I figure an ipad virus is right around the corner and I am NOT prepared!

If you keep getting infected, I would consider an internet security bundle. If money is an issue, you can piece together a few freebies, but you will have to instigate their scans.

I would suggest this in a hurry! PM me if you want to know what I think. I won't add more than I have because I am not answering your question, but I wanted to offer my help!

Chrissy I sent you a pm.

Fawn, I LOVE Master Planner. Thank you!!! It has some worksheets that are perfect and some that are good enough. I had a LONG list of things I needed and to have some many needs met at once for $4.50 was such a blessing and a relief. My heart is lighter and more hopeful tonight :-) I've bought and looked at so many more expensive sets that gave me so much less. Worksheets are funny. They tend to be perfect or totally wrong.

My memory loss issues have just been getting worse and worse and my social service team has just fallen apart recently. I need to do some things independently and sometimes all it takes is consistent use of the RIGHT worksheet. I have been tiredly scanning and scanning the web, worrying I'll get even more infected. This is just great :-) Thanks!

I keep a little tiny notebook with all our passwords in it' date=' so it can stay right at the desktop computer, if I need to look one up while on my laptop somewhere else in the house I can just run and grab it, but I have to be diligent to put it back so it doesn't get lost.[/quote']

That is exactly what I do! I always use pencil, and try to group them together in categories as best as I can so they are easy to find. A person could also add their own little tabs to alphabetize I suppose.

Blessings,

Lucinda

It was almost worth getting a virus to learn about Master Planner. All things work together for good, right?

Planners developed by people who use textbooks are not the same as planners developed my people who do unit studies. SOW and TWGHW are long term unit studies and I have been struggling to plan, and without a plan, I get less done.

Chrissy helped me salvage all my files off the dead netbook :-) What a blessing and a relief!

I use an address book. Go to tab of the letter ... bestbuy is under B and I write my username and password. :)

Excellent idea!

I need to start thinking of my computer as a public computer and keep all my personal and important info OFF of it and somewhere else, so I can just wipe it every once in awhile, without fear of losing anything.