Menu

Is there anywhere to see a sample of the IOWA Test of Basic Skills?

HappyGrace

I am not sure. But I just administered the test last week to my K son. If you go to www.bjupress.com under the testing tab. I think there are booklets there that will help prepare stundents for the test. I did not use them but I think the test prep will give you an idea of how the questions are asked and what type of information will be covered.

Thanks so much to linking to that, it never crossed my mind to check Rainbow Resource. I was trying to use my l33t Google skilz and gave up.

Totally getting the Student book, Grade 3, as that's when us Coloradoans have to test. It's not for two more years, but I'd like to see where we stand this year. The teacher's book doesn't look worth it and is too expensive anyway, so won't have to worry about that. (Unless someone tells me that it is indeed worth it.)

Well that clinched the deal for me, I just ordered Grade 2 on Amazon, thanks!

I was a bit worried, the first two reviews say the student text is useless, as it contains only answers. Then the third review came in to say it must have changed. Now it's just missing the answers, lol, but I can handle that for grade 2. :)