Menu

SWB house visit?? Anybody know the cities they have chosen?

They have chosen the states. They are still working on cities and dates as per the last email I received about it.

List of states:

Virginia

Washington state

Oregon

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

New York

Connecticut

Texas

I've been so out of the loop lately....spent the entire month of May visiting mom in the hospital (she passed on 5/22) and then doing the funeral, estate business, etc.

Do you have a link to more info on these house visits? I remember the initial post but nothing after that.

I've been so out of the loop lately....spent the entire month of May visiting mom in the hospital (she passed on 5/22) and then doing the funeral, estate business, etc.

Do you have a link to more info on these house visits? I remember the initial post but nothing after that.

I received an email because I emailed with Patricia about it. I think her email was in the thread discussing it.

how do we get on the email list for more information? I plan on going to one!

I think once cities and exact places are figured out, there will be some sort of email list or way to get more info...If you submitted your info to possibly have a convention (not sure what to call it) at your house and you live in one of the states mentioned in the previous post, you were sent an email about your state being picked, but we are waiting to see where the final cities will be...

• 1 month later...

It's hard to lose your mom. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

They have chosen the states. They are still working on cities and dates as per the last email I received about it.

List of states:

Virginia

Washington state

Oregon

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

New York

Connecticut

Texas

I guess if she isn't coming to LA, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that she goes to Dallas.