Menu

Guess what I did today? (Bragging on myself!)

I am taking control of my life. I signed up for the Post partum doula training that I have been drooling over for a year and a half. I also signed up for the required lactation support class. :001_smile:

I have also signed up for an art gallery showing in July- it means I have to finish 30 4x4" canvases during the 30 days of June. :001_huh:

the Dude is out of town all week for work, and I am using the time alone to finish up my resume' (current nanny gig ends with the school year in late June- need a full time gig!), collect letters of recommendation, and am spending much time in the studio.

I am doing my best to be the change I wish to see, in my life, as I am not in control of anyone else's.:tongue_smilie:

Thank you for your continuing prayers and thoughts- it is amazing how much better I feel knowing that all y'all have my back. :)

LB

:party:

Doula work - how lovely!

Would you, please, share a link to the art show?

I would love to go see your work! (I'm assuming it is here in the Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue region?) If you don't want to post it on the main board, you could put it up on the social group for WA state-ers....

You are amazing! ...maybe I can find some baby steps to get back to moving myself a little bit forward out of some hard stuff.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Hang in there, honey!

Hi Eliana,

The opening is Friday July 8 from 6 to 9 pm. It is the 30 by 30 show (30 works each by 30 artists) at Avanti Art and Design (73rd and Phinney in Seattle). They have a FB page, but no other links for the show.

I sorta do feel a bit amazing today! You are amazing too. :grouphug:

I am taking control of my life. I signed up for the Post partum doula training that I have been drooling over for a year and a half. I also signed up for the required lactation support class. :001_smile:

I have also signed up for an art gallery showing in July- it means I have to finish 30 4x4" canvases during the 30 days of June. :001_huh:

the Dude is out of town all week for work, and I am using the time alone to finish up my resume' (current nanny gig ends with the school year in late June- need a full time gig!), collect letters of recommendation, and am spending much time in the studio.

I am doing my best to be the change I wish to see, in my life, as I am not in control of anyone else's.:tongue_smilie:

Thank you for your continuing prayers and thoughts- it is amazing how much better I feel knowing that all y'all have my back. :)

LB

Good for you! I had a PP doula business over a dozen years ago. I was one of the first in this area. I consider it one of my big life accomplishments!