Menu

Wonderful news!!

My DD is expecting! pregnant.gif She is 18 weeks along and found out this morning that she is having a girl!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0xThjCvRKIHUaWTuI1178_7xWrulK45oMt78C0liusfVeg9qK6g

I am going to be a grandmother!:svengo:

We have known about the baby since the very beginning and it has been difficult not discussing it. I have been blessed with a DD who was open and honest with me about the situation and I have been able to support her through the last 18 weeks. This situation isn't what we expected for our DD but we are holding on to each other and living with grace and love.

My DD is expecting! pregnant.gif She is 18 weeks along and found out this morning that she is having a girl!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0xThjCvRKIHUaWTuI1178_7xWrulK45oMt78C0liusfVeg9qK6g

I am going to be a grandmother!:svengo:

We have known about the baby since the very beginning and it has been difficult not discussing it. I have been blessed with a DD who was open and honest with me about the situation and I have been able to support her through the last 18 weeks. This situation isn't what we expected for our DD but we are holding on to each other and living with grace and love.

YAY!!!

I wish you every bit of extreme blissful happiness!! :lol: (That is the sheer delightfully happy smiley face this time!)

I LOVE being a grandma... My soon to be son-in-law keeps asking when I am going to stop being so crazy about my grandson... wont happen!:lol: