Menu

First Step French?

Has anyone used these videos?

We are using L'art de Dire, but I'd like to add more in to our French studies, and we've read all the French books at the library oh, 500 times. :tongue_smilie:Should I worry about coordinating the two programs or just do them concurrently and let them reinforce each other when it happens?

How did you use the programs? Were you happy with the results? It seems like a good reinforcement, and it would definitely be nice for DD to hear someone other than me speaking! :D

• 1 month later...

Today is our first day with French :) We got First Start French, but I don't see any DVDs. Just books and CD. However, the author recommends a magazine subscription J'apprends a Lire. There are 12 issues teaching kids how to read and they each come with CDs. We will be getting them once we get through at least half of our program.

http://www.frenchmagforkids.com/BayardMag/japprendsaliremag.htm

Has anyone used these videos?

We are using L'art de Dire, but I'd like to add more in to our French studies, and we've read all the French books at the library oh, 500 times. :tongue_smilie:Should I worry about coordinating the two programs or just do them concurrently and let them reinforce each other when it happens?

How did you use the programs? Were you happy with the results? It seems like a good reinforcement, and it would definitely be nice for DD to hear someone other than me speaking! :D

Do you have a link to this program?