Menu

Homeowner forecloses on bank

Wow on both accounts. The bank tried to foreclose a loan that didn't exist and actually took the homeowners to court over it? How does that even happen?? And the very idea that all the bank's assets were moved out of the bank and the manager locked out. :tongue_smilie:

Hmm.

I don't think it went far enough.

If the situation were reversed, a homeowner usually doesn't get to just had over a check once it gets to the police confication point and wipe the slate clean. At that point, it is usually too late.

I think the foreclosure should have proceeded same as any other. Once again the bank got more rights than a homeowner would have.

Otherwise, I loved both the articles.

Hmm.

I don't think it went far enough.

If the situation were reversed, a homeowner usually doesn't get to just had over a check once it gets to the police confication point and wipe the slate clean. At that point, it is usually too late.

I think the foreclosure should have proceeded same as any other. Once again the bank got more rights than a homeowner would have.

Otherwise, I loved both the articles.

:iagree: