Menu

Weekly Report 6.3.11

We're not nearly finished yet either. We've just recently moved as well as other family stresses. I just posted about our goals for the summer on my blog.

It is a good that we have a school year round attitude in place already, or my girls would really be complaining about this summer load.:lol: (We usually have lessons in the summer, but they are usually lighter as in half days and days off just for fun activities, etc.) This summer schedule is as full as the fall schedule.

We're not nearly finished yet either. We've just recently moved as well as other family stresses. I just posted about our goals for the summer on my blog.

It is a good that we have a school year round attitude in place already, or my girls would really be complaining about this summer load.:lol: (We usually have lessons in the summer, but they are usually lighter as in half days and days off just for fun activities, etc.) This summer schedule is as full as the fall schedule.

:) I do so love reading your blog!

LL, Love the baby snapper turtle! And the cute kittens too.

Gillian, your "lazy week" sounds very education (albeit in a slightly unschoolish way) to me.

Halcyon, hope you have a lovely trip, with some time to unwind and relax with your family.

Moniksca, hope the sick bugs have departed from your house. I'm bookmarking your tortilla recipe as I've been wanting to try making them for a while.

Sara, your kids are too cute! I liked your dd's self portrait.

(ETA - I'm still posting, but I have recently restricted my blog so that it's only accessible to nominated readers, so if anyone is interested, please send me your email address and I will add you on.)

Edited by Hotdrink
Is tired brain an adequate excuse?