Menu

We have issues with mice coming over from under the neighbour's deck.

Jack the cat just caught one from under the fridge and dashed downstairs.

Apparently, he's playing with it. :glare::eek:

Wolf's cheerleading him on to eat it, kill it.

Oh crap..."Great, now you lost it in the house you stupid...." :eek::ack2: I HATE MICE :leaving::svengo:

We have issues with mice coming over from under the neighbour's deck.

Jack the cat just caught one from under the fridge and dashed downstairs.

Apparently, he's playing with it. :glare::eek:

Wolf's cheerleading him on to eat it, kill it.

Oh crap..."Great, now you lost it in the house you stupid...." :eek::ack2: I HATE MICE :leaving::svengo:

When I read 'cheerleading' I did think of short skirts and pom-poms! :D

cheerleader21.gif

I thought it was funny...right up until the cat let the da*n thing go.

They still haven't found it :svengo:

ETA: The 'Ewww' in the title is about having a mouse in my house.

My first thought was, "Another kilt kerfuffle begins. AWESOME!"

Then I opened the thread. Ugh....mice, cats dragging mice around, cats letting mice free, it's all just UGH!

Bad kitty, bad kitty. Naughty, naughty Wolf....now go track that little beast down and kill it with prejudice!

Faith

My first thought was, "Another kilt kerfuffle begins. AWESOME!"

Then I opened the thread. Ugh....mice, cats dragging mice around, cats letting mice free, it's all just UGH!

Bad kitty, bad kitty. Naughty, naughty Wolf....now go track that little beast down and kill it with prejudice!

Faith

That's what I thought -- kilts and stuff.

:eek:And I find out it's a game of cat and mouse.......with a cat and a mouse. :toetap05::leaving:

He just read the thread over my shoulder...then wandered downstairs.

"Find it you bugger! Women on the Net know you're dumb enough to let a mouse go!" :lol::lol::lol:

You don't want to be where I am then. In my area of Aus, because of the weather, there is an overabundance of mice due to the overbundance of good food weather. They are EVERYWHERE.

And we live rurally, so we can't even share our plagues with the neighbours lol.

We have tried every kind of trap, but unless we want to be re-setting them every few minutes (that is how many we can catch!) then prpppph to that. Our birmans are wonderful indoor mice catchers, and our dogs take care of the mice outside, we actually just re-arranged the sleeping quarter (dogs used to be in kitchen, but ignored mice of a night) now the cats have free run of the kitchen of a night, including us leaving the cupboards open so they can hunt the ones in there.

Its a pretty normal morning to find whole remains in the litterbox, drowned played with ones in the shower and "ones for later" dropped into their food bowls. They growl at each other if they have one, "mine!" they say, and generally have a ball.

Hopefully the plague will end soon, but considering the current weather, I doubt it. And we have lovely crops all around us, and lots of rural sheds round for shelter. We also tried the peanut butter can on a string with water bucket thing....and caught nada with them.

:tongue_smilie:

I *did* like you...any friend of Mickey's...:glare:

Mousies are cuuuuuuuute . . . . little disease vectors.

Faith, you can come sit w/me on the mouse loather couch.

*sticks out tongue at Jean*

:001_tt2:

I really don't have a dog in this fight (get it? get it?) but am feeling feisty so I'll start a fight anyway.

Sounds like our house with our cat, Jack. My husband sees a mouse, grabs the cat and tosses it at the mouse all the while yelling, "kill, Jack, kill!!!" Like the mouse is going to hang out to see what happens next. Our Jack really is a good mouser if hubby doesn't get involved. I just can't be around when he toys with them before inflicting the fatal blow and I don't want to take his fun away because I don't want to discourage his hunting. He currently is on the prowl tonight looking for his next victim. "Go Jack Go!"