Menu

Living Science- Animals - 7th/8th grades

Besides TWTM way, is there any other living science plans out there?

Anyone have their own method?

Any different ways you do WTM?

Any ideas????

This is for two boys, who will be in 7th and 8th grade, ages 12 & 13 yrs.

:bigear:

I had a similar question, but for high school.

Here is the thread:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272509

When I talked to Winter Promise, she said that their Animal Habitats was geared for up to 3rd-6th grade, but could be used for an 8th grader. The Donald Silver books they use in their curriculum are fantastic at any age, so you could use that and just beef up the reading and research with other books.

The other thing I found was Elemental Biology, but she wrote it for 5th-6th graders. Again, maybe one could make it more challenging by adding extra research.

I'm still deciding which way to go too so hopefully some one else has other suggestions...

I had a similar question, but for high school.

Here is the thread:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272509

When I talked to Winter Promise, she said that their Animal Habitats was geared for up to 3rd-6th grade, but could be used for an 8th grader. The Donald Silver books they use in their curriculum are fantastic at any age, so you could use that and just beef up the reading and research with other books.

The other thing I found was Elemental Biology, but she wrote it for 5th-6th graders. Again, maybe one could make it more challenging by adding extra research.

I'm still deciding which way to go too so hopefully some one else has other suggestions...

Wow, these are really great! Thank-you so much!