Disapproving Rabbits

Picnik (for editing photos)

PostSecret

There, I fixed it

Lolcats

Cute Overload

Webkinz

Cake Wrecks

D@mn You Autocorrect (you'll have to fix the link to include the word, as the filter is ambitious.]

Stuff on my cat

Edited by LidiyaDawn

here :laugh:

facebook

local community forum

local classifieds board

youtube

Pinterest

Disapproving Rabbits

Picnik (for editing photos)

PostSecret

There, I fixed it

Lolcats

Cute Overload

Webkinz

Cake Wrecks

D@mn You Autocorrect (you'll have to fix the link to include the word, as the filter is ambitious.]

Like I needed anymore time suckers, but THANK you for this awesome list!!! :tongue_smilie:

You want some bad ones?

Go fug yourself about ugly clothes that celebrities wear

$*!t your kids ruined or maube it is my kids

The nice stuff...

Apartment Therapy

Chez Larssen

RaisingOlives

Flickr

Stuff to drool about but not to look at if you are having an inferior feeling sort of day....

waldorfmama

soulemama

This site :D I learned about LeeckLock, so now I'm only on here one hour at lunch, and now instead of cooking dinner :D

Amazon.com :drool5: I have over 1,000 books or items in various wish lists.

Free homeschooling stuff sites that I can print out and use. I save them to print later.

Off the internet: The Sims 3.

There is now an Angry Birds app for Chrome. Its free. Its addicting. Seriously. Addicting.

I also will kill time in some of the FB games. I hate them - but there are a few that keep my interest long enough.

And I just remembered that I had bread rising - guess I'll be killin' time for a while longer.

Here, of course.

CNN (or The West Australian or Jerusalem Post or a news site from Oman if I am really bored)

If I need a laugh, $*!t your kids ruined or **** you, Auto Correct (The latter I only read when I am sure dd won't be reading over my shoulder. Many will find it offensive. It can be funny, though.)

I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia, following links, usually triggered by something I read on a news site.

I also read a couple of blogs regularly.

Edited by nd293

I think my post count says it all. ;) It's not so much boredom, as much as it is something interesting to read as I wait out kids who need me around, but don't really need me. lol I don't often feel bored.

I also enjoy word games and reading certain news sites.

Edited by LibraryLover

Here.

The internet actually saved me time today, though! I spent a while trying to get silly putty off of our remote before Googling to find out that other children have done this and there is a quick way to get it off...rubbing alcohol. Worked like a charm!