Menu

X-Post from General....Resource for military families with very young children...

Donna

At a meeting for work today (I work in Early Intervention), I found out about a neat resource for families with deployed military members. It is a free big box of information...board books for young children, pamphlets and information for parents.

If you go to the website for Zero to Three (then look for the link to militaryonesource. You have to register on that website then go to orderable materials and you should be able to find the free information there. I didn't go through all the registration because you can only order one free and I didn't have my SIL address to mail it to her (the first person I thought of when I saw it) so I am not sure exactly where on the site to find it. If you are interested and have trouble let me know and I'll try to go through it to figure it out.

There is a lot of other information on the Zero to Three website and also the militaryonesource website that might be of interest as well.

Edited by Donna
links didn't work first time