Menu

I'm killing threads again...

I thought it was people just don't like what I say :tongue_smilie:

I used to think that, but I've recently decided that once I post, there's really no point in continuing the conversation. My posts are just that brilliant. :D

Maybe us thread killers all suffer from the same affliction.

;)

I used to think that, but I've recently decided that once I post, there's really no point in continuing the conversation. My posts are just that brilliant. :D

;)

:rofl:

I'm pretty lame too:lol:! Why is it that if I post a status i get like 1-2 comments, or just a couple likes, and I have some friends who can post that they are picking their nose and they would get like 20 comments.

We must have the same friends :glare: :tongue_smilie: :lol:

:auto: before I kill this thread!

I'm pretty lame too:lol:! Why is it that if I post a status i get like 1-2 comments, or just a couple likes, and I have some friends who can post that they are picking their nose and they would get like 20 comments.

Well, to be fair, I think MOST people would get a bunch of comments if they were to post that they are picking their nose. Not NICE comments, but plenty of them. There is some potential for a "social experiment" there, but I'm not really brave enough to try it. :lol:

:iagree:Yeah you are probably right about that, but you get what I'm saying right?

I do! I think that a lot of times even *I* don't think my statuses are interesting. I'm also more reserved than some of my more colorful friends and I can't imagine myself sharing some of the things that they do. They build their audience over time, since nobody knows what kind of crazy comment they are likely to make next. Me, I'm too boring for that. lol

I do! I think that a lot of times even *I* don't think my statuses are interesting. I'm also more reserved than some of my more colorful friends and I can't imagine myself sharing some of the things that they do. They build their audience over time, since nobody knows what kind of crazy comment they are likely to make next. Me, I'm too boring for that. lol

That is so true. My problem is that I think about what I say too much, and then usually don't end up saying anything.

...both here and in the comment strings of Facebook. Wanna join me?:D :001_huh: :tongue_smilie:

You are actually killing me softly with your song.

:lol:

What the heck does that song mean, anyway?!

Well, I can both kill threads and be a thread non-starter. [how's that for a title?] ;)

"Popular, I want to be Popular."

:D

This! I start threads I think are interesting yet no one responds. As far as FB goes, I honestly believe most people have me ignored. I am beginning to wonder if I truly exist. :lol:

;)

Wow, finally I know why I'm a thread killer. I feel soooo much better now! :D

That song will be in my head all day. :smash:

You are actually killing me softly with your song.

:lol:

What the heck does that song mean, anyway?!