Menu

FLL didn't work for us... is WWE worth trying?

mnemom

We tried FLL and dd and I both didn't care for the script format. So we are now doing CLE Language Arts Light Unit workbooks for Language Arts. I would like to start a writing program with her and people seem to really like WWE. What have your experiences been? If FLL didn't work, is WWE also going to be a failure? Or are the styles of the books different enought that WWE is worth a try?

I didn't like FLL, but I've used all 4 levels of WWE here. The later levels get quite challenging so make sure before you start that you truly believe in the process and work with your kids to help them gain the different levels of skill necessary. It is hard work, but I have seen so much growth in my older two. If I had to do it all over again (I do as I just started a 1st grader this year and will start another 1st grader next year) I would still do WWE. The added "fun" benefit to WWE is all the great literature we've read because our kids' interested has been peaked by our narration work! :001_smile: