Menu

If you were a missing library book . . .

The mystery is (finally) solved! We WEREN'T missing a library book. The video that we had by the same name was entered into the catalog system incorrectly as a book. We finally figured it out when we realized that the video wasn't listed on any of our accounts. No fines, thank goodness! I'm thankful--I almost went in and paid for it last week!:D

The mystery is (finally) solved! We WEREN'T missing a library book. The video that we had by the same name was entered into the catalog system incorrectly as a book. We finally figured it out when we realized that the video wasn't listed on any of our accounts. No fines, thank goodness! I'm thankful--I almost went in and paid for it last week!:D

Yay! I love it when we figure out we don't owe anything. I don't even care by that point that it was the library's mistake.

Kelly

Guest jab300

So glad you figured it out! The last one we lost (and I did wind up paying for) was found in an old backpack no one uses anymore. :tongue_smilie:

Guest jab300

Oh, and just have to share our library books "horror story." We had just left the library and went to pick up my oldest from hs. My youngest drank a red icee and didn't feel well. And puked all over the entire stack of library books! The librarian was very understanding and let me find cheap versions off amazon and ebay instead of just paying them the lost fee.