Menu

Poll: chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip cookie dough???

Would you rather eat chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip cookie dough?  

1. 1. Would you rather eat chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip cookie dough?

• chocolate chip cookies
    • chocolate chip cookie dough

People eat chocolate chip cookies they make at home?

Our dough never lasts long enough to make a batch large enough to justify actual baking :) we throw the "leftover" dough back in the refrigerator and pick at it for the rest of the afternoon.

that's us!

cookie dough - no contest

but we also prefer brownie dough, cake dough (batter), ...

Sue

:iagree: I always bake some though since dh likes it that way. Waste of good dough in my opinion, but it makes him happy.

Where's the Both option?

My MIL has the best CCC recipe. If I follow it to the letter the cookies are always fluffy and soft and melt in my mouth. A wonderful treat.

Well....is it top secret or something??? Would LOVE to have the recipe (hint, hint :D)

Yum! Yum! Yum!! I'll take both please! Cookie dough while I'm making the cookies until I can't eat another bite or be sick! THEN a cookie or 2 straight from the oven (to test them out and be sure their ok;)) and then, eat the rest as fast as I can over the next several days. My recipe actually tastes better after the cookies have cooled. They taste the best the next day!

I think dough is gross! :ack2:

This is the recipe I use for CCC: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Award-Winning-Soft-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies/Detail.aspx Most of the time I leave out the nuts because I don't normally have them on hand. It makes a TON of cookies -- and they stay soft for at least a week (that's the longest we've ever had them to test ;))