Menu

Who were the pages and flower girls?

They were: the Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones (William's cousin), 8, Tom Pettifer (William's god-son), 8, Lady Louise Windsor (Prince Edward's dd), 7, Master William Lowther-Pinkerton (the son of William's secretary), 10, as well as, Grace van Cutsem (Prince William's god-daughter), 3, and Eliza Lopes (Camilla's grand-daughter), 3. Weren't they cute???

I loved how sweet William, Kate, Harry, and Pippa were were with them. They looked like they were really enjoying their presence. Harry always looks so mischievous, and when he was riding in the coach with some of them he looked like he was really enjoying them.

I loved how sweet William, Kate, Harry, and Pippa were were with them. They looked like they were really enjoying their presence. Harry always looks so mischievous, and when he was riding in the coach with some of them he looked like he was really enjoying them.

Didn't he? I commented to my friend watching with me that Harry is going to be a great uncle.