Menu

I will be your new best friend...

I am Eastern time. My DVR is set for 4am. You might want to get up somewhere around 3am. :) We are recording the coverage on a network station - not the BBC or, I think, Lifetime (heard/saw that somewhere).

I believe I am recording until 9am eastern time too ... just a side note.

NBC announced yesterday they are starting coverage at 4 am eastern and 1 am pacific. So, my guess is 3 am central and 2 am mountain.

I think I'll go to the chiropractor next week and look at the pictures in new issues of People and US in the waiting room. I think that will be enough for me.

NBC announced yesterday they are starting coverage at 4 am eastern and 1 am pacific. So, my guess is 3 am central and 2 am mountain.

I think I'll go to the chiropractor next week and look at the pictures in new issues of People and US in the waiting room. I think that will be enough for me.

:lol:

We don't have a dvr. So, I'm going to get up and watch it live! I mean, really, how many times do you get to watch a real life fairy tale. Sigh. So romantic!!!