Menu

What has suddenly gone wrong with the threaded version of the board posts?

I've been using these since I first signed on without difficulty. The first part of your post automatically posts as your title without the need for you to insert a title as before. Now, suddenly, looking back at some of the posts I've made today, there's a huge, long line of text all the way across the screen as the title to my posts.....????

What's up?

Regena

I agree. Small change, big improvement.

As I said in the thread I started, it has become impossible for me to use hybrid mode. I will now be stuck using linear mode, because all the very long links to the individual posts cause the scroll bar to disappear off my screen. Without a scroll bar, I can't move to the bottom of the thread without fancy two handed maneuvers, including using my left hand to operate the track pad.

ETA: I wonder if there is an intermediate setting somewhere between only allowing 30 characters and allowing unlimited numbers of characters that would require a person to have a gigantuous screen in order to view the whole line and still have a scroll bar. In a first reply, approximately 100 characters in the link (not the users name or time stamp) would show up on my screen up to the spot where the scroll bar should be.