Menu

BONFIRE in CROSSVILLE TENNESSEE!

Hello everyone! We are new to Tennessee from Illinois, and would very much love to make new friends here! So we decided to have a HOMESCHOOL BONFIRE! It would be fun and a great way to meet anyone who is able to stop by.

----Details----

PM me for details.

RSVP appreciated but not required.

You are welcome to come and go as you please. I know schedules can be crazy. If you'd like to pack a supper, you are welcome to do so.

We will have marshmallows and hot chocolate, as well as other snacks.

Please feel free to pass this invite on to any other homeschoolers or possible homeschoolers! Everyone is welcome to come!

Thank-you all so much! We hope to see you soon!

~Pam Bass

Wife to Shauwn,

Mother to Katie (14 yrs), Laine (12 yrs), and Kallob (11 yrs)

Pets: One *NEW* Mama dog- her puppies were born Tuesday!

Two 12 week old puppies, and two cats.

Edited by Pam B
privacy

Hey, I am just outside your area, Bledsoe Co(Pikeville), TN, 30 minutes south of Crossville Walmart toward Chattanooga. It is SUCH a small town that I do all of my shopping, etc... in Crossville. I don't know a lot of people, especially many who homeschool. I would love to get to know you & then hopefully we could meet up. I have 2 dds, Kenzie, 12.5yo, Autum, 11.5yo. We just started HSing in Oct2010, we love it.

I don't know if we will be able to attend your bonfire. We dairy farm & it's hard to get away sometimes but we will come if possible.

SOOOOO happy to hear of someone HSing local. I know others exist, I just don't know them. LOL

Blessings!;)

Welcome to the homeschool family!

We would love to meet up with you all. If you think you won't be able to make it out to the bonfire, or even if you can, we would be more than happy to get together with you. I'll leave it up to you to do the scheduling as I'm sure farming is very time consuming.

Call me anytime. :001_smile:

We use to live 30 minutes from you.. Now, even with non-stop travel we'd be 48+ hours away and have to cross 2 continents and more timezones then i want to think about. ;)

There use to be a rather large homeschool group in Crossville, there was/is also a large one in Cookeville, and a small one in Sparta. ;)

Hi all!

One last note about the bonfire:

After much thought, it might be best to bring some finger food. However, if you have already planned on bringing something else, no worries! Also, bringing something is not a must. Please don't let this stop you from coming!! We will have tables for the food, but if you want a chair, please bring one. I have a few, but not enough.

We will be providing the marshmallows, chocolate chunks (for smores), gram crackers, chips, hot dogs (regular & vegetarian), buns, condiments, hot chocolate, and juice. We'll also have plates, cups, forks, and napkins.

In looking at the weather, I have decided not to open up the pool.. We are planning on having a pool party later in the season, you all are welcome to join us!

Quick overview:

When: THIS Friday- April 29th, 2011 from 5-9pm.. Please feel free to come a go as you wish. Come early, stay late, the time is open.

What: Homeschool Bonfire

Who: Homeschool families and anyone who is thinking of possibly homeschooling.

Thank-you all for the kind welcomes and we look forward to meeting you all!

~Pam Bass

Edited by Pam B
privacy