Menu

Anyone match VP cards with MOH?

ChrissySC

I was trying to use the online list for SOTW, but I do not have matches for some of the cards. Anyone want to help me out or have one?

I am trying to match all of the most popular resources in an excel workbook for primarly logic - although I am adding grammar and rhetoric resources too because of the various reading levels and abilities. (Adding a K'er to the mix)

I will be buying the cards myself ... so if I have to, I can wait.:lol:

Well, it is the glimpse at Biblioplan that led to this massive undertaking. I actually ended up with a large excel sheet that has the page numbers/headings for Kingfisher, Usborne, MOH, SOTW1, VP OTAE, CHOW, Map Trek, SOC, SOM ... and then every possible historical fiction and biography relevant and not too hard to find listed. I grabbed every netflix reference and every other possible information and further historical reading reference (such as Payne, Man, Macaulay, Miller and Mills) for rabbit trails or further investigation. (I forgot to mention the Children's illustrated Bible and Victor Journey Through, LOL)

I suppose I will run and go buy these. I had the other books except for MOH, VP, and Map Trek. It must be time to purchase something. :)

Edited by ChrissySC

• 3 years later...