Menu

Anybody do "Green Drinks" or barley - wheat grass??

The first time I had any, all I could think of was "pond scum," and could barely force down a teaspoon- not to mention choking on it. Now, I can take a lot more, and the taste doesn't bother me at all. :D I've been using it for about 10 years.

I think the worst thing that might happen is a detox headache, but you didn't state how much you were taking. The best thing that could happen is that you could feel really, really, good. It just depends on a lot of factors. You may feel no difference at all, but keep taking it because you know how good it is for you. :D

I also like to throw a lot in my smoothies, to help counteract (is that the right word?) all that fruit sugar.

Best of luck,

~Lisa

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and choke down a glass of Kyo-Green as quickly as possible when I feel really awful. It really does help me feel better.

It does taste awful. I make it cold and drink it fast and follow up with a chaser of water... sometimes chocolate, too;o)

I think you have to feel pretty awful for it to make you feel much better. I've taken it when I feel OK and didn't notice anything.