Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DIY-DY

Wheeler Nature Study?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Nature Study at Wheeler Wildlife Refuge. If we have interest for a small group, I'd be happy to organize it with the rangers there and spearhead the program. Just chime in with your interest, what you'd like to get out of something like this, and any other pertinent goodies you'd like to add.

I was thinking perhaps a four-week program that met once a week for an hour or two might be just the thing. I've got a friend who led Nature Studies who would be willing to help me put together materials for the kids, so we can gear it to their individual levels. (We have a rising 5th-grader, rising 3rd-grader, K-er, and two smaller siblings who are stuck going with us whether they want to or not. *grin*)

Any takers? :)

Dy

Hidden

池水会由于工业废水、生活污水的污染,泳池设备或由于游泳人数多,水中往往可含有的细菌、泳池设备病毒和真菌,从而造成上呼吸道感染spa成套设备、眼结膜炎、中耳炎、肠道传染病、桑拿设备真菌病等借水传播和流行;也会由于PH过低桑拿设备,余氮过多,造成眼泳刺激和头发褪色,危害人民群众身体健康。所以家对游泳池设备水水质提出严格的卫生要

Hidden

污水井清掏、清整化粪池抽运,疏通菜池人工掏挖化粪池、隔油池、污水井,(清井底)污水的清运工作。疏通地漏丰富的工作实践与不断的科技创新使逐步形成了一支具有专业化、疏通马桶规范化运输实力的清运团队。我们一贯坚持以周到疏通下水道、热情的工作态度为社会各界提供最优质的服务

Hidden

北京华实盈信科技发展有限公司”是以提供国内及国外产品认证代理、产品安全技术标准咨询与培训、产品口岸报关、进口动植物食品检验、检疫及旧机电产品审批等代理业务的服务性公司。 sdfgsd“北京华实盈信”更与中国质量认证中心( CQC )、中国汽车产品认证中心、中国轮胎产品认证中心等认证机构确立合作关系,iso9000认证承担了进口测试样品的报关代理管理工作,iso9000认证北京华实盈信是唯一一家与认证机构签订合作协议的咨询公司。这也表明“北京华实盈信”的工作充分得到了认证、检测机构对我们工作的肯定与认可。 sdfgsd“ 北京华实盈信 ” 拥有一批专业化的服务人才,在为客户提供服务的过程中,深深感到此代理服务工作对企业是至关重要的,iso9000认证是使企业能够更快更顺利的突破贸易技术壁垒履行贸易行为,抢占到更广泛的市场份额起到了很重要的作用。 sdfgsd“ 北京华实盈信 ” 的服务宗旨是以突出专业化的服务品质,并以本公司多年服务的经验及以各级认证机构及检测机构良好的合作关系,iso9000认证奠定了扎实的业务及广泛的客户服务基础,iso9000认证并得到了中、外客户对“北京华实盈信”工作的肯定及认可。

Hey! Just getting back to this thread...life gets hectic!! But, that would be fantastic, one of my mothers said there is an organization that gives $500 for studies related to wildflowers and native plants to your area..we could come up with a cool project for several families..I was thinking of doing this with our American Heritage Girls group in Madison....I'll try and find more information and get back to you!

Blessings,

Tara

Hey! Just getting back to this thread...life gets hectic!! But, that would be fantastic, one of my mothers said there is an organization that gives $500 for studies related to wildflowers and native plants to your area..we could come up with a cool project for several families..I was thinking of doing this with our American Heritage Girls group in Madison....I'll try and find more information and get back to you!

Blessings,

Tara

Sounds interesting. I'd love to hear more, before deciding (where does the money come from, for instance?)

Anyhow, nobody took us up on the offer, so we've just been going unofficially, meandering and filling our sketchbooks. We'll be doing a lot more of that, now that the weather has turned so absolutely spectacular! (I tend to think of summer as something to be endured - a price to pay for such a beautiful autumn, lol! Yes, I'm a wuss.)

However, we're always up for something new and interesting. Just keep me posted!

Dy

We'd love to meet y'all at Wheeler WR on Friday...how about a picnic lunch..we'll bring our sketch books and dogs... :)

Thanks!!

Tara

I have three different appointments on Friday, and a substitute teacher lined up (aka - Dad's off this Friday! LOL) It's just impossible to pass up an opportunity to run errands sans children, really.

This term, Wednesday afternoons are our Nature Study days, simply b/c the boys have piano in the early afternoon, then play rehearsal in the evening. Since we hadn't heard anything before, we just set our schedule so that we go into town and make a day of it.

Are you free on Wed? Or how about Friday the 10th? We don't have anything scheduled that day.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin