Menu

A friend lost his battle with Leukemia...

this morning. :crying::mad: He was only in his 30s and left behind a beautiful young wife and 2 children (14 and 9). He was diagnosed with this horrible disease 3 years ago and has been fighting ever since. We went to church with this precious family for 6 years before they moved to FL several years back. Please pray for my friend, Kristy, and her 2 children and the rest of their family. She is so strong, and has such a strong faith...rock solid. I know she is relieved that her "superman" as she calls him, is not in anymore pain and with his Savior. But, the grief is unbearable and overwhelming at times. Thanks.

Thanks everyone. My heart is aching today. The news was so "unreal" yesterday b/c I was sooo expecting a miracle healing (in the physical) and not the ultimate healing that God chose. KWIM? Today, I am just...well...sad. Hard to get moving. Can't imagine what his wife and children are going through right now and I sooo wish I were in FL to be there with them.