Menu

help me find this - starfall type math site

MSNative

I'm pretty sure someone here once recommended something like this but I can't seem to find it. My 4 year old adored starfall when he was learning to read. His real love is math. I'd love to find something that would engage him. He's teaching himself multiplication and fractions right now. Do y'all have any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure someone here once recommended something like this but I can't seem to find it. My 4 year old adored starfall when he was learning to read. His real love is math. I'd love to find something that would engage him. He's teaching himself multiplication and fractions right now. Do y'all have any suggestions? Thanks!

It wasn't FunBrain, was it?

http://www.funbrain.com/

MORE Starfall!!! It's the paid version of starfall.com and is chock full of math for K-2 (really the math is even higher level than that, basic multiplication, division & fractions)... it's $35 for a year subscription. We bought it for our two littles for Christmas and they have played on it nearly EVERY day. WE LOVE it!!! :D Check it out! :)

MORE Starfall!!! It's the paid version of starfall.com and is chock full of math for K-2 (really the math is even higher level than that, basic multiplication, division & fractions)... it's $35 for a year subscription. We bought it for our two littles for Christmas and they have played on it nearly EVERY day. WE LOVE it!!! :D Check it out! :)

This looks great. Question for you - how deep does the math go? Does it go into double and triple digits or just single digits for the operations?

Thanks for the recommendation. :)