Menu

You know you've got a sensory seeker when...

My sensory seeker turns into a sensory avoider when it comes to getting shots. When she was a baby, it took me forever to calm her down after shots. When she had her booster shots when she was 5 or so, it took 3 people to hold her down and she was upset with me for weeks. :tongue_smilie:

When he's chewed through the rubber thingys that are on the car seat straps. (on the Britax carseats)

When, as a baby receiving shots, he'd merely grimmace...no cries.

When there are teeth holes around the upper portion of all of his shirts....

Yes! Ds6 was like that as a baby too, he wouldn't even flinch.

We have teeth holes/marks everywhere! The windowsill, the wii remote, most toys, etc. Sigh, it does help to know that there are some folks out there that finds these kinds of things to be normal everyday things.

My sensory seeker turns into a sensory avoider when it comes to getting shots. When she was a baby, it took me forever to calm her down after shots. When she had her booster shots when she was 5 or so, it took 3 people to hold her down and she was upset with me for weeks. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: It took 4 adults last time to hold my then 8 year old still enough for labs.

Oh your poor little ones! And you too mamas, it's so hard to watch our normally fearless kiddos cry.:grouphug: