Menu

One sure way to improve your marriage...

:lol:

Building Better Marriages... Trust me... you want to hit that link. :lol:

You know what??

That would be a GREAT Mother's Day present!! My dh is lactose intolerant, but he eats ice cream EVERYNIGHT, sometimes a bowl of cereal on top of that.sick0021.gif

You very well may have saved my marriage and my life (you can only hold your breath for so long before you pass out):svengo:

Somebody has got to email the inventor about the pants idea! LOL!

I know my brother's wives would appreciate this as a gift. Come to think of it, so would my sister's husbands! ROFL!!!

Glad I looked before I read the comments! I ought to get one for my mother. She refused to do this in front of my dad for the first 3 years of their marriage, but he thought it quite funny to "pass wind" and then fluff the covers over her head. He stopped only when she was bold enough to retaliate. Not that my mother is a wuss, but in her growing up days women just didn't do that in front of men.

:lol:

You know what??

That would be a GREAT Mother's Day present!! My dh is lactose intolerant, but he eats ice cream EVERYNIGHT, sometimes a bowl of cereal on top of that.sick0021.gif

Oh my, I think we're married to the same man.

Seriously, how friggin hard is it NOT TO EAT DAIRY RIGHT BEFORE BED WHEN YOU KNOW IT WILL KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT. And, apparently, Lactaid is for the weak, or something like that. I'm thinking of grinding it up and putting it in his dinner.

Whenever I stay up late (like I am now) and then crawl into bed, I am greeted by flatulence. It's like clockwork. It's loud and it's real.

I thought that link was to a gag site, but that guy is serious. Now if only there were a lightweight version for the summer months! :lol::lol:

Somebody has got to email the inventor about the pants idea! LOL!

I know my brother's wives would appreciate this as a gift. Come to think of it, so would my sister's husbands! ROFL!!!

training5 - how many wives does your brother have? How many husbands does your sister have?

I'm sorry - I'm not laughing at your typo, it's just this whole thread had me in stitches and when I got to your post I started picturing these polygamous households with a whole bedfull of wives being offended by your brother passing wind and a whole bedfull of husbands being offended by your sister.....

I haven't laughed 'till I cried in such a long time :lol::lol::lol:

training5 - how many wives does your brother have? How many husbands does your sister have?

I'm sorry - I'm not laughing at your typo, it's just this whole thread had me in stitches and when I got to your post I started picturing these polygamous households with a whole bedfull of wives being offended by your brother passing wind and a whole bedfull of husbands being offended by your sister.....

I haven't laughed 'till I cried in such a long time :lol::lol::lol:

I'm guilty of getting a big laugh out of this too... and I only can laugh because this is one of my most common apostrophe mistakes. :tongue_smilie:

And fart-absorbing pants? Actually, I would buy DH's entire wardrobe from that site!

Michelle T

We heard a man on a talk radio show a few years ago that had made gas-absorbing underwear. They had some sort of charcoal filter in them. The host was razzing him, asking if he had thought of adding scents. It reminded me of that SNL skit... :D

Oh my, I think we're married to the same man.

Seriously, how friggin hard is it NOT TO EAT DAIRY RIGHT BEFORE BED WHEN YOU KNOW IT WILL KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT. And, apparently, Lactaid is for the weak, or something like that. I'm thinking of grinding it up and putting it in his dinner.

:iagree: You know, I have seriously thought about doing that:D

Whenever I stay up late (like I am now) and then crawl into bed, I am greeted by flatulence. It's like clockwork. It's loud and it's real.

I thought that link was to a gag site, but that guy is serious. Now if only there were a lightweight version for the summer months! :lol::lol:

Mine lets out toots that are so loud, they startle me awake and make me scream. It sounds like an actual gunshot going off next to me.

Actually, the loud ones are better than the silent ones....... :tongue_smilie:

Michelle T, who cannot believe this conversation!

And of course... this is REALLY alllllll for the men in our lives. Because, you know... women never ever pass gas. ((cough cough)) :tongue_smilie:

Why, of course not! Just like "horses sweat, men perspire, women glow." However, I suspect that if men were more genteel and flatulated outdoors or in the bathroom only, things would smell much better. Not, of course, that I'm implying anything about my dh;)