Menu

There is something in the kilt..err. air

Kiefer in a kilt, that just brought a smile to my face. I think we need to declare an international holiday. April 7th shall forwith be known as International Kilt wearing day. Please plan accordingly for next year.

Or we could just go for the first Thursday of every month. :D

Kiefer in a kilt, that just brought a smile to my face. I think we need to declare an international holiday. April 7th shall forwith be known as International Kilt wearing day. Please plan accordingly for next year.

Or we could just go for the first Thursday of every month. :D

:party:This new holiday is on my calendar! Let's see what shall we eat next year???? Chicken Tetrazzini, Brazillian Lemonade, SWB's Chocolate Chip Cookies, Best Ever Roast Beef.....

You know, this demands a special event to mark the first anniversary...How about the Well Trained Men's Men in Kilts Parade? :D

:auto: Quick, reserve your spot on the parade route....opera glasses will be available for a fee. Free screening of "Men in Kilts, The Movie", and demonstrations of "Men in Kilts, The Butlers".

Faith

:party:This new holiday is on my calendar! Let's see what shall we eat next year???? Chicken Tetrazzini, Brazillian Lemonade, SWB's Chocolate Chip Cookies, Best Ever Roast Beef.....

You know, this demands a special event to mark the first anniversary...How about the Well Trained Men's Men in Kilts Parade? :D

:auto: Quick, reserve your spot on the parade route....opera glasses will be available for a fee. Free screening of "Men in Kilts, The Movie", and demonstrations of "Men in Kilts, The Butlers".

Faith

Faith,

you rock! :thumbup::thumbup1:

Yeah, notice I did not post a link to a separate story/photo of Chris Noth. He came out again and gave a special show. A very special show.

Here's what one journalist had to say about that:

"Before leaving the runway, Noth flipped up his kilt from behind once again — this time a little more enthusastically — and the first couple of rows (including amNewYork!) got a serious eyeful of man parts."

:cheers2::drool::willy_nilly::svengo::drool5::svengo::smilielol5:

Here's what one journalist had to say about that:

"Before leaving the runway, Noth flipped up his kilt from behind once again — this time a little more enthusastically — and the first couple of rows (including amNewYork!) got a serious eyeful of man parts."

:cheers2::drool::willy_nilly::svengo::drool5::svengo::smilielol5:

I liked what they had to say about the three tenors... being secretly baritones.

Faith

I misread your "Free screening of "Men in Kilts" as um, well, um "screwing" :blushing:

I really need to get new contacts :001_smile:

I'm married to a kilt wearing man...I get to see "naughty bits" all the time....;)

He also wears sarongs...as do all my boys...I might have a pic....

:lol:

I get to see dh's nbs all the time too, but I do wish he'd sheath them in a kilt every once in awhile :lol:

I posted this over on the David Tennant in a Kilt thread, but I'm seeing the content is probably more apropos to the current topic of conversation on this thread, so here 'tis again:

------

Okay, people, so I have finally waded through that whole other thread (thank heavens I had dh lock me out of the internet during school hours and after 1am, or I might've been up all night and missed two days of school...)... but I never got to post anything (too busy laughing and reading) now of course it's locked.

So now I'll make up for my absence and give you the clip where Ashley MacIsaac finally laid to rest, on live TV (Conan O'Brien), what a Scotsman wears (or doesn't) under his kilt. :tongue_smilie: