Menu

Instead of complaining,

can the Christians here start praying? I've been on the side lines watching this thing between SWB and Ken Ham, and it's sad.

But this is an issue between Christians. Christians who disagree with one another, but who all have the same Holy Spirit living within them, talking to them, guiding them, convicting them, admonishing them, and leading them.

Instead of bickering, can the Christians start praying?

There's power in prayer. We know it. And we're not enemies and we shouldn't let the enemy get involved in our homeschooling. (And I'm not talking about Ham.)

Prayer changes things. I've seen God fix so many big and little things in my life. Can we start praying?

Instead of posting negative things about Mr. Ham, can prayers be posted instead? The Holy Spirit is living in him too.

Remember, Christianity is for those people steeped in sin and we're all sinful and guilty, working out our sanctification everyday.

Prayers for peace and for restoration and forgiveness.

God says to test Him and see how good He is. Why not try?

Thank you Kimber.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Praying for SWB and Ken Ham.

can the Christians here start praying? I've been on the side lines watching this thing between SWB and Ken Ham, and it's sad.

But this is an issue between Christians. Christians who disagree with one another, but who all have the same Holy Spirit living within them, talking to them, guiding them, convicting them, admonishing them, and leading them.

There's power in prayer. We know it. And we're not enemies and we shouldn't let the enemy get involved in our homeschooling. (And I'm not talking about Ham.)

Prayer changes things. I've seen God fix so many big and little things in my life. Can we start praying?

Instead of posting negative things about Mr. Ham, can prayers be posted instead? The Holy Spirit is living in him too.

Remember, Christianity is for those people steeped in sin and we're all sinful and guilty, working out our sanctification everyday.

:iagree: Thanks for posting that.

Beautifully and truly phrased. Amen!

Great post! I have been praying! I was thinking today about how the devil loves what is happening. He loves division. And he loves to attack what we love the most. I do believe that we should stand together in prayer. We can show support for either and/or all parties involved without bashing the others. SWB is doing a beautiful job of that. :001_smile:

I did this morning actually. Great suggestion! :)

Thank you Kimber.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Praying for SWB and Ken Ham.

That's a perfect verse for this situation.

Great post! I have been praying! I was thinking today about how the devil loves what is happening. He loves division. And he loves to attack what we love the most. I do believe that we should stand together in prayer. We can show support for either and/or all parties involved without bashing the others. SWB is doing a beautiful job of that. :001_smile:

:iagree: The divisiveness in the body is extremely disheartening. Praying for grace and healing.

Beautifully stated, Kimber.