Menu

My husband is a Genius!

My kids love those window gel things and my mother loves visiting the dollar store which means we get a new batch for every holiday, season or theme that comes along. I never know what to do with the old ones when new ones arrive. I don't want to just trash them, but saving them is a problem because even if we do remember to keep the plastic sheet they came on they are still too sticky to put against anything else. We've tried using a ziploc bag but then they get mushed. So my genius husband just brought down a three ring binder and several empty page protectors and told my son it is our new window gel organizer. :blink: ....:001_huh:....:hurray:

I tell ya, sometimes I remember just why it was I married that man. :001_wub:

My kids love those window gel things and my mother loves visiting the dollar store which means we get a new batch for every holiday, season or theme that comes along. I never know what to do with the old ones when new ones arrive. I don't want to just trash them, but saving them is a problem because even if we do remember to keep the plastic sheet they came on they are still too sticky to put against anything else. We've tried using a ziploc bag but then they get mushed. So my genius husband just brought down a three ring binder and several empty page protectors and told my son it is our new window gel organizer. :blink: ....:001_huh:....:hurray:

I tell ya, sometimes I remember just why it was I married that man. :001_wub:

Brilliant!!!

We use window decals for our main decorating each season (in a rental with concrete walls, so have to drill large holes to hang anything...), and I have them in big baggies but forget what I have, etc. Binder with page protectors will be perfect!!

I bought a new Happy Birthday set in Dec/Jan and forgot to use it for our Feb. birthday, that is how "out of sight, out of mind" the decals are currently.....

Which reminds me, time to pull out the Easter set......