Menu

Literature - anyone use Critical Conditioning?

http://www.christianbook.com/critical-conditioning-kathryn-stout/9781891975028/pd/75021?item_code=WW&netp_id=165358&event=ESRCN&view=details#curr

If yes, what did you use it with ?

If not this, what do you use for literary analysis? We are doing Story Elements, but how do I get the ball rolling?

And no, I can't find my acnient beat up WTM either ..... LOL I was looking towards using this for more orally and to improve some basic reading skills to evaluate cause and effect, look at the various literary elements ... yaddah yaddah

Ha ha, science is down to two. Now, we are off and on to literature/reading, LOL :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 months later...

I just skimmed my copy today, and put it back down almost as soon as I picked it up :-0

I'm rereading the reading section of WRTR, the literature chapters of Teaching the Trivium, How to Read and Write About Fiction and How to Write Like Hemingway.

I'm making an outline of the information in WRTR, and then trying to tweak and fill in that outline using the resources that I already have, and then Christianize it.