Menu

Teaching Textbooks and their Key?

Hello

If you have used Teaching Textbooks..and had to install more than twice (either because of a computer crash or you bought it used).. do they charge for obtaining an additional validation key?

I didn't realize these had a 2 computer install cap on them..it's been fine so far as we bought ours new..but now I am nervous.. what if my computer crashes and I need to reinstall it..I also wanted to keep these and use these for the other children.. so I'm leery of uninstalling it now in case I need to reinstall it more than 1 more time...

They have been awesome!

I always buy TT used and they give me a key no problem. Also we have to reinstall on other computers and they are very helpful.

ahh good, that relieves me..

So the question begs to be asked.. if they are great and give a key without charging (regardless if you buy it new or not).. why bother to have the cap on it at all..

in any event. I am happy to hear I can uninstall TT 3 and 4 on my computer and not worry about being able to reinstall them at a later date..

The cap may have been installed in the first place before they understood how the hs community works with buying/selling materials?

The cap is there so you don't make copies and give them away........ This lets them track where each set sold it currently being used..... So you can't be using it and letting your friend use it at the same time....

Blessings

Sandra