Menu

Favorite "non-mom" jeans?

For those of you who recommended Buckle.....I don't know if I should thank you or cuss you, but I got 2 pairs of jeans from there this morning. I about died - $160 for 2 pairs of jeans! But they look great on me and it only took 10 minutes! The girl was incredible and went straight for what I wanted and what fit. I think the money might actually be worth it given the amount of time and frustration that I saved.

After getting the jeans I went to the specialty bra store and bought 2 bras (another $160). So in under 3 hours I got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 bras. That normally takes me around 2 weeks to accomplish!

For those of you who recommended Buckle.....I don't know if I should thank you or cuss you, but I got 2 pairs of jeans from there this morning. I about died - $160 for 2 pairs of jeans! But they look great on me and it only took 10 minutes! The girl was incredible and went straight for what I wanted and what fit. I think the money might actually be worth it given the amount of time and frustration that I saved.

After getting the jeans I went to the specialty bra store and bought 2 bras (another $160). So in under 3 hours I got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 bras. That normally takes me around 2 weeks to accomplish!

My husband(yeah, I know that is strange but he is the way who likes shopping more and he loves me to find clothes that make me feel beautiful and confident!)gave me a good way of justifying the cost of my jeans...the first time I bought a pair of jeans at Buckle, he said break the cost down over the number of years I usually get out of a good pair of jeans...that really helped! Plus, I am like you...love being able to buy clothing in a matter of minutes vs. days of shopping to find some that make me feel good in them! Before Buckle, I would buy jeans after jeans and push them to the side as I hated how I looked in them!

I did not read the replies, so sorry if this has been suggested already, but you should check out makeyourownjeans.com. I have ordered about 5 pairs of jeans/chinos from them and they are very high quality. Your first pair might not turn out exactly right, but you can then tweak the measurements on your next order. The website does not look completely professional, but I have ordered from it without any problems and so have my relatives. I really love it and now that I have tweaked the measurements, I can order jeans for the rest of my life that actually fit! I usually order one pair of jeans and one pair of khakis and it comes out to about $125 with shipping costs. Not too bad for a quality pair of jeans that fit.