Menu

Teachers Bistro! 3-28-2011

What's for lunch? We had El Monterey taquitos with a side of mandarin oranges.

Anyone else have a hard time "getting into Monday"? Me: All.the.time.

Spring Break, anyone? We had ours a couple of weeks ago but this really nice weather makes it hard to stay inside! If I can swing it, we may go to the zoo later this week!

Talk to me!:bigear:

Had a late breakfast so skipped lunch and snacks will be cheese slices,grapes and goldfish. I'm going to make some cupcakes with the littles that are spending some time with me today.

Spring break was last week but 2 of my 4 are not feeling well so not a lot of book work got done today. :001_smile:

Really nothing to exciting till our safari trip next Monday. I can't wait for this http://wildliferanchtexas.com/

I still need to eat lunch :tongue_smilie: Probably why I'm so tired.

We actually hit the ground running today and got a ton of school done, and I got some chores done, too...best day in awhile :001_huh: We're taking our break in May when we go to DC/Jamestown/Richmond for vacation, so it's straight work until then.

We picked up Mediterranean and brought it home to relax.

I don't like Mondays. He has two, hour long classes outside the house in the morning and because of them we can not get all our work done at home (especially the reading).... I need to work on that for next year, if possible....

We did a little bit of spring break last week, while my older son was home from college. We will be going to Baton Rouge shortly for a real break - hope it's not too hot!

I'm having little mini-spinach and eqq things that I made in muffin cups. The girls are apparently snacking - one is eating cheese and the other is eating cheerios.

I'm sleepy today.

Our district was out for spring beak last week, but I'm saving spring break for a week when its warm and beautiful all week.

Lunch: The kids had turkey sandwiches and carrots. I had a couple of slice of turkey and some carrots while standing in the kitchen making their sandwiches. I'm now contemplating some Thin Mints.

Monday: My normally sweet 3yo was replace by a whining, kicking and screaming clone and my 10yo is moving on his school work slower than molasses. Instead of working out and quiet time I get to supervise him doing the rest of his work. Ahh well.

Spring Break: My 5yo is in regular kindergarten so we're following her calendar for Spring Break this year. I just found out it starts his Thursday. Since I had a week of work planned though, the boys will start next Monday.

We ate at Logan's Roadhouse for lunch this morning after spending the morning selling girl scout cookies on the local university campus on the first day of their spring quarter. We sold a TON of cookies.

After we went to the mall to try to find dd9 a swimsuit. She picked what is likely one of the ugliest ones in the entire mall but it is a rather modest one piece so I can't have too much to complain about.

We are not actually on Spring Break this week but will be taking more time house cleaning than schooling as our house is a disaster and desperately in need of spring cleaning and decluttering.

LUNCH: DS had leftovers followed by a Lean Cuisine meal. I had leftovers.

MONDAY: I hate Mondays. We shall not speak of this again.

SPRING BREAK: Yeahhhhhh... today was our first day back after two weeks off. This Monday is even worse than normal Mondays.