Menu

Well, I told her a few weeks ago that I was going to have Animal Control bring out a trap (many of them go under MY house). She told me that one of hers keeps having kittens in her storage room (my thoughts are to get the cat fixed if you don't want your cat having kittens) and that she was taking her other female cat to be fixed the next week. That never happened and now that cat is pregnant. Her male cat keeps going around getting all the other female cats pregnant.

I did get a little overzealous in my conversation with her and forgot for a minute who i was talking to and said something about people needing to take care of their cats and get them fixed if they are going to be outside. That is when she made up the story about taking her younger female cat to be fixed. I say she made it up because my boys kept finding her outside and there were never any signs she had been shaved to have a procedure done.

Guest Shanna

I'd call animal control if they are not willing to do something about it. You can only spend so much of your money spay someones else pets.

Well, I told her a few weeks ago that I was going to have Animal Control bring out a trap (many of them go under MY house). She told me that one of hers keeps having kittens in her storage room (my thoughts are to get the cat fixed if you don't want your cat having kittens) and that she was taking her other female cat to be fixed the next week. That never happened and now that cat is pregnant. Her male cat keeps going around getting all the other female cats pregnant.

I did get a little overzealous in my conversation with her and forgot for a minute who i was talking to and said something about people needing to take care of their cats and get them fixed if they are going to be outside. That is when she made up the story about taking her younger female cat to be fixed. I say she made it up because my boys kept finding her outside and there were never any signs she had been shaved to have a procedure done.

I think I'd almost take a neighborhood pool to have those cats fixed! :tongue_smilie: How annerving!

if you have a neighbor who keeps her cats (unspayed/neutered) outside and the cats keep populating the neighborhood? Most of the kittens do not become household pets but given away or left to go populate themselves.

We live in a cul de sac that only has 7 houses and we have one of these ladies too. We just put up a privacty fence and so far I have smelled no "cat" smells in our back yard. Before we had the fence we could smell them. They run all over the cds but run from people. SO it is not a problem here yet. If it becomes on I will have to do something I just don't know what! Sorry I am no help. :glare:

I did get a little overzealous in my conversation with her and forgot for a minute who i was talking to and said something about people needing to take care of their cats and get them fixed if they are going to be outside. .

If you'd like, I'll come talk to her. Then she'll see that whatever you said was totally low-key and loving, because I have VERY strong feelings about this, and the sort of person who lets this go on.

In the meantime, animal control gets my vote.

Okay, I need to stop typing and let my blood pressure come down now.

Well, if I could afford to spay other people's animals, I might....but she had enough money to go get IMPLANTS and then her husband just go a used/new to them jeep (like a beach kind of jeep), so I figure she has enough money to get her cats fixed. (or HAD before she got new boobs.)

I called Animal Control again and the pregnant kitty is there now (as of yesterday). I'm just feeling a bit guilty though because she asked me today if I had seen Lucy and I told her "not in awhile"....which was totally true.