Menu

ave LOTS of frozen fruit in the freezer - how can I get rid of it?

oops - that is "I have" LOTS of frozen....etc etc ~

I mean that by making something. We will be moving in almost 2 months so we need to consume it over the next few wks. Some of it is kinda freezer burnt. I don't want to make allllllllllllll smoothies. Other ideas? (tried making smoothies tonight and I guess I didn't have the base of the blender put together right cause it leaked all over the blender base and onto the counter) mess!

So anyway - what can I do with all the fruit? There are peaches, strawberries, and blackberries. (Love the blackberries but there are a zillion seeds which drive me nuts - any thoughts there?)

thanks!

you know, the flat rubber washer that fits in there somewhere. I forgot it once while making salad dressing. Should have saved myself some trouble and just poured the oil all over the counter.

I vote for finding it and making smoothies. I'll send my kids over to help scarf 'em down.

Terri

you know, the flat rubber washer that fits in there somewhere. I forgot it once while making salad dressing. Should have saved myself some trouble and just poured the oil all over the counter.

I vote for finding it and making smoothies. I'll send my kids over to help scarf 'em down.

Terri

:lol:

I can't tell you how many times my kids have done this. It wasn't quite so funny then. :)

oops - that is "I have" LOTS of frozen....etc etc ~

I mean that by making something. We will be moving in almost 2 months so we need to consume it over the next few wks. Some of it is kinda freezer burnt. I don't want to make allllllllllllll smoothies. Other ideas? (tried making smoothies tonight and I guess I didn't have the base of the blender put together right cause it leaked all over the blender base and onto the counter) mess!

So anyway - what can I do with all the fruit? There are peaches, strawberries, and blackberries. (Love the blackberries but there are a zillion seeds which drive me nuts - any thoughts there?)

thanks!

Fruit Crisps! I have the same problem, but only 3 more weeks to go. I've been making tons of fruit crisps - as in rhubarb crisps without the rhubarb. :001_smile:

It's down and dirty quick and easy. And the kids & dh love it. They can eat a pan a day. . . and still there is more to eat up. :001_huh: