Menu

Anyone ordered from WP recently?

RhondaM.

It took awhile for my stuff to get in, but I ordered a complete program, and it kind of trickled in in bits and pieces. In fact, I'm still waiting on one of the books more than a month later, but I'm pretty sure they think they already sent everything and I need to give them a call.

I ordered about six weeks ago. It took 1 week for them to ship my order and 1 week for my order to be delivered. I also had to call about a few books that did not come with my order, they shipped those out express mail and I got them in two days.

HTH,

Dorothy

Six weeks later and I'm still waiting on 5 things that I ordered. I have ordered twice in the past and have not had this type of problem. I'm a little frustrated right now because I also called today and my call was not returned........I don't think this is tyical though.

But it's been hard because there is never any information with the shipments as to what is included and what will be coming next and when.... (I've had 6 different shipments from this one order so far---it was a history program, a LA program and a science program.....so kind of a big order)

I'll be calling again tomorrow. I hope all is well with them.