Menu

Update on DD12's lab results

Our ped.'s office called this morning to say that DD's lab results just came back. Everything was within the normal range. While this is good news, it doesn't erase all of her symptoms.

We'll see a pediatric rheumatologist soon, and I'm really hoping for answers that include something we can manage easily that won't mean a lifetime of discomfort for her.

Thanks so much for the prayers and good thoughts. They help tremendously!

I hope you get answers soon.

:grouphug:

:iagree::grouphug:

Thank you, all!

I'm glad you're pursuing the pediatric rheumatologist. Clearly there's *something* going on with her... I hope you get answers and a simple, workable solution to make life more pleasant for her very soon.

I think so, too. I'm a little more hopeful now, or at least I'm hoping that it's likely something we can easily manage. I called my DH to tell him, and he said something about her serum levels being normal versus elevated---that even though it's likely something rheumatological is going on, the fact that her serum levels for those antibodies are normal means that it will likely be less serious than if they were elevated. I'm sure I've totally botched what he was saying, but we only had a few minutes to talk, as he's skiing with DS15 on a church youth group trip.

Thanks again!

Our ped.'s office called this morning to say that DD's lab results just came back. Everything was within the normal range. While this is good news, it doesn't erase all of her symptoms.

We'll see a pediatric rheumatologist soon, and I'm really hoping for answers that include something we can manage easily that won't mean a lifetime of discomfort for her.

Thanks so much for the prayers and good thoughts. They help tremendously!

Thanks for the update! I am glad her labwork came back normal, but as you said her symptoms are still there unfortunately. I hope the pediactric Rheumatologist will have some answers for her, and it will be something minor. It can be a very long journey to find answers, keep at it until you are satisfied with the answers! I have been on this journey for many years so feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Marisa