Menu

How many rep points are you alotted a day?

I also wonder how the rep is set up; I've been trying to give it to someone, but for almost two weeks it's been saying that I must spread more around before repping that particular one again. I HAVE been doing that, too, that's what doesn't make sense.

I have that same situation. And I've repped several people since then. What gives?

I also wonder how the rep is set up; I've been trying to give it to someone, but for almost two weeks it's been saying that I must spread more around before repping that particular one again. I HAVE been doing that, too, that's what doesn't make sense.
I've wondered this as well! Anyone know how many we have to give out before we can give rep to that particular person again?

I've wondered this as well! Anyone know how many we have to give out before we can give rep to that particular person again?

I want to know this one also. I have been trying to give someone one for a while now and it keeps telling me I need to spread more around before I give to that person again. I have already spread a lot of it around and still cannot.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you start out with 3 reps available to give away a day (24 hours), then after you give them all away for like a week it jumps to 6. After that I am not sure.

You can rep a person by clicking the scale logo in the dark blue strip on each post.

Happy repping! :001_smile: