Menu

If you don't drink milk where do you get your calcium?

salads, broccoli, etc. it is not necessary to consume animal products in order to have enough calcium/protein in your diet- I've seen studies that show consuming animal products actually leeches the calcium from your bones- so you'll actually be improving your calcium levels by ditching the dairy. :)

salads, broccoli, etc. it is not necessary to consume animal products in order to have enough calcium/protein in your diet- I've seen studies that show consuming animal products actually leeches the calcium from your bones- so you'll actually be improving your calcium levels by ditching the dairy. :)

I am concerned with getting enough calcium rich veggies into my kids. I'm glad there are other alternatives like almonds.

:iagree:

Keep in mind that eating dairy beyond early childhood is pretty much an anomaly (as is eating dairy from another species at all), both for humans and mammals in general. All animals can make perfectly healthy bodies without eating dairy or taking artificial supplements!