Menu

How many books did YOU download from Learning A-Z?

I just got finished downloading about 50 + books from the Learning A-Z website (Reading A-Z) during their free day today! Wow! I don't even want to think about the time and the ink I'll use to print those gems! I downloaded the worksheets, too, thinking we could use them for comprehension, reading lessons and they also have grammar included! I'm impressed. Not enough to pay to join...but impressed! How about you?

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY CAUSE AN EVEN STRONGER ADDICTION TO YOUR COMPUTER OVER THE NEXT WEEK!! :lol:

They are doing a teacher appreciation week and opening up one of their sites each day for free unlimited downloads.

Here is the schedule:

Monday, May 5: ReadingA-Z.com

Tuesday, May 6: Raz-Kids.com

Wednesday, May 7: WritingA-Z.com

Thursday, May 8: VocabularyA-Z.com

Friday, May 9: Reading-Tutors.com

Plus a bonus day—Monday, May 12: ScienceA-Z.com

Here's the information on how to sign up:

If you are not already a registered user of one or more of the Learning A–Z websites, just register for Open House (http://www.learninga-z.com/openhouse) then visit your My Account page each day to activate the free pass for the appropriate website.

Have fun!

Here's the information on how to sign up:

If you are not already a registered user of one or more of the Learning A–Z websites, just register for Open House (www.learninga-z.com/openhouse) then visit your My Account page each day to activate the free pass for the appropriate website.

Have fun!

Thanks! **taking off dunce cap...**

How do you download the interactive books that are on the site today? I'm not sure how I should do that since it's not a pdf or anything - what am I missing?

thanks for the help

The kids would love this!