Menu

What all do I need to start Right Start A?

Momma H

I have looked at the site and it is confusing! I want to see what the whole shmeer would cost and what all do I need. I know there are some of you who would love to tell me what I need. My 5 yo boy is a spanz and a half but he is good at and likes math.

We got most of the manipulatives used or from RR, but still didn't beat the price for the basic set! In hindsight it would have saved time as well as a little money to just order the set.

Some things, like the geo solids and the balance, aren't used until the very end, but you need them for B.

RS is fun - my very verbal DD asks to do math!

What do the goodies cost? Does anyone think you can't live without them?

The starter kit is $100 and includes the lessons book, worksheet book, and all the "goodies." Bought separately, the lessons book is $45 and the workbook is $5 (for level A; the workbooks for the other levels cost more). But I think you really do need all the rest of the stuff (the goodies). You could get some of the items separately from other sources, but I don't think it would save you money. You'd have to make some of the items, like the cards, but you might not know what you need or what they look like. You can't use the program without a significant number of the manipulatives, whatever source you get them from.