Menu

If Apologia Astronomy Bores Me, I Will Like....? (Fill in the Blank)

SnMomof7

I'm at my wits end with Apologia Astronomy! My daughter loves it, so I have to finish! We have only finished 3 lessons so far (started in February) :glare:.

Sigh, the first time we tried to start I dropped it :lol:, and I still don't like it. SOOOO....once I'm finished with this (run away), what should I give a spin instead?

If YOU didn't like Apologia Astronomy and found something you liked better, what was it? PLEASE TELL ME!!! :lol:

Try Elemental Science. Easy to implement. Super palatable. Super age appropriate. My kids love it. I enjoy it. Experiments are easy. It follows Classical and is easy to use for more than 1 student at a time. www.elementalscience.com There are samples on her website for each curriculum you can download. The author answers her own email if you have any questions for her.

I'm at my wits end with Apologia Astronomy! My daughter loves it, so I have to finish! We have only finished 3 lessons so far (started in February) :glare:.

Sigh, the first time we tried to start I dropped it :lol:, and I still don't like it. SOOOO....once I'm finished with this (run away), what should I give a spin instead?

If YOU didn't like Apologia Astronomy and found something you liked better, what was it? PLEASE TELL ME!!! :lol:

Is it the Apologia approach that doesn't work for you or the subject? Perhaps one of the zoology ones would work better for both of you.